Update #26 – Launch Attempt 1 – Delay ~2 hours

BRIEF update

I am resetting the launch time to 10:00a Central 1600Z.

Cloud coverage is forecast to be 100% overcast over the entire route of flight from 6:00a until at least 9:30a and regulations specify better than 5/10 cloud coverage.

The video and images looking down would be pretty much a waste as well.

This delay has very little effect on the recovery zone. Hoping we land somewhere easy to access though and aren’t going to burn too much daylight searching.

Next update and go/no-go call will be 8:00a.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s